Bi-Annual PointPay Report released
Dear PointPay family!
The second quarter of 2022 was challenging for the crypto industry. The price of major cryptocurrencies fell dramatically, and many investors and traders were experiencing bearish sentiments. Despite the tough market conditions, PointPay has managed to maintain stable operations. We have prepared a company report outlining our achievements in Q1-Q2 2022 and plans for the next half of the year.
Key highlights of Q1-Q2 2022
We’ve been working hard on broadening our product range over the past six months, launching new solutions such as Launchboard, Escrow, and HR Talents platforms. We redesigned our website and applications to make them even more user-friendly. In addition, we have added several new payment providers to our ecosystem and invested significant efforts in developing mobile apps for our core services, such as Quick Exchange and Classic Exchange interfaces.
Our targeted actions resulted in the growth of the main ecosystem indicators:
- The PointPay exchange trading turnover grew to $58 million in the first half of 2022, a 16% increase over the end of 2021.
- Total visits to our products increased by 10% in the first half of the year, while monthly active users reached 240 thousand — a gain of 20% over last year.
In Q2, 2022, we implemented the Unified Balance System, which unified the storage of all balances, wallets, operations, and transactions. This lets us improve the user experience by offering greater transparency and control over user operations and speeding up transfers.
Our strategic goals for Q3-Q4 2022
We have ambitious goals for 2022:
- First, we plan to complete the PointPay ecosystem so that our customers will enjoy a seamless PointPay experience. This also means a release of full Launchboard functionality. We are planning to list several promising crypto projects on our platform.
- Next, we will be integrating new payment providers and expanding our partner ecosystem. This will allow us to offer the most advanced solutions in the DeFi and NFT spaces.
- We are planning to launch our new P2P crypto trading platform in the next half of 2022. Customers will be able to easily buy or sell crypto peer-to-peer from another platform’s user.
- We will continue to delight our users with more token burns and listings of the PXP native token.
Download our Bi-annual Report to read about our achievements and strategic goals in detail. We’re working hard to provide exceptional financial crypto services to users worldwide. It’s been a great first half of the year, and we look forward to providing even more amazing services!