Meet the new PointPay Escrow Platform!
One of the most important features of the PointPay platform is its ability to make cryptocurrency accessible to anyone worldwide. That’s why we are pleased to introduce a new demanding service — PointPay Escrow Platform.
This platform allows you to sell and buy goods and services online with confidence, as it provides a safe and convenient way to protect both buyers and sellers. We developed this service with our customers in mind: it was born out of the wish for a simple, transparent, and secure way for customers to transact on their own terms.
What is the PointPay Escrow Platform?
The PointPay Escrow Platform is a third party that holds payment until product or service buyers and service sellers meet their obligations under the transaction. An escrow agreement protects both parties in a transaction. PointPay acts as a middleman to help ensure successful transactions by keeping the buyer’s money secure in an escrow account. The seller does not receive the funds until the buyer has received and accepted the purchased products or services.
Escrow platforms have been used in traditional markets for years, but PointPay is looking to offer this service in the blockchain sphere to help both buyers and sellers feel secure in their transactions.
When should you use the PointPay Escrow Platform?
With any online transactions, especially involving high value, there is always a risk. Whether you are buying or selling, the person on the other end of the transaction may not be who they appear to be. You need someone you trust to facilitate your transaction and ensure both parties get what they want. We act as a neutral third party between buyer and seller when you use our escrow platform.
Use our services when:
- You want to buy an item or service from an unknown seller. The seller will not receive the money until you are satisfied with the product or service.
- You are selling an item or service to an unknown buyer. You can be sure that you will receive payment for the product or service provided.
Whether on an online marketplace or a B2B e-commerce website, you need to protect yourself when you buy or sell online. The PointPay Escrow platform is highly flexible and works with just about any type of transaction you can imagine.
How does the PointPay Escrow Platform work?
The PointPay platform protects both buyers and sellers from fraud by withholding and disbursing funds only after both parties are satisfied with the sale. The escrow process is quite simple:
- After registering, either buyer or seller can enter into a contract on the PointPay Escrow Platform. Both parties agree to the terms of your transaction.
- If you do not have enough cryptocurrency, you can deposit digital assets through the PointPay payment system. The buyer pays the PointPay Escrow Platform in the preferred cryptocurrency. The platform verifies your payment and then informs the seller that the money has been secured in an escrow account.
- When you purchase a product from a seller, the seller ships the product to you. After verifying the payment, the seller is authorized to ship the product and provide tracking information. PointPay Escrow Platform verifies that you have received the ordered product. The same process takes place when providing services.
- The buyer accepts or declines the delivery of the product, or the service ordered. If there are any problems with the order, you can raise a dispute and participate in our dispute resolution process.
- When a buyer accepts the product or service, PointPay releases the money to the seller on the PointPay platform.
Advantages of the PointPay Escrow Platform
There are many ways to buy and sell goods online, but there are not many companies that offer a trustworthy solution when it comes to escrow services. We are here to change that.
- Suitable for a wide range of goods and services
PointPay Escrow Platform helps you buy and sell a wide variety of goods and services. We can help you find buyers for your car, jewelry, domain name, and artwork or find sellers for your skills and talents. If you run an e-commerce store or other online platform, our service protects you and your customers, regardless of the value of the transaction.
- Buyer/ Seller Protection
When you buy a high-value item or service from an entity you don’t know online; there’s risk involved. You can’t ascertain how trustworthy the entity is, and you run a risk of being defrauded. Selling goods or services can also be risky because you generally deal with people you don’t know or trust. You can shop with confidence on the PointPay Escrow Platform. We’ll hold the funds until you have received the items or services and are satisfied with the transaction. We also ensure that the seller will give you tracking information if you ask for it.
- 24/7 Support
We are available 24/7 to protect your rights. Our support team is at your disposal whether you encounter non-fulfillment of contractual obligations or are dissatisfied with the quality of the product or service provided.
- Make purchases in crypto
PointPay Escrow Platform supports purchases in the 14 most popular cryptocurrencies, such as BTC, ETH, or USDT, and our own native token, PXP. You can easily transfer digital assets between different PointPay products by putting them in a wallet or savings account.
We hope this new service will help make your online shopping experience safer and more enjoyable!