Tuesday update from PointPay
Dear PointPay Family,
We would like to give you some good news on Tuesday evening. This way, you’ll be sure to spend the rest of the week feeling upbeat.
We are constantly working on enhancing the user’s interaction with the PointPay platform. So we’d like to update you on what we’ve been working on lately and give you a sneak peek at some of the improvements that are already underway.
Mobile App Development 🤖🍏
For iOS mobile applications
- Improved sorting process inside history;
- Improved the process of displaying a stub for stories with zero balance;
- Integrated into the Storyly app.
For Android mobile applications
- Implemented display of history for accounts;
- Improved the app health process when sending an invoice to yourself;
- Implemented pagination to display history;
- Improved the display of staking cards. We’ve added sorting by expiration date. Now staking cards with an expired term are no longer displayed.
- Added parallax animation for the main page to describe CryptoBank, Exchange, and Wallet products;
- Removed old text for the main page from Crowdin. This is the tool used for at PointPay translations;
- Updated Live Roadmap.
Exchange Development 💱
- Launched the generation of test accounts at BitGo.
- Added “SoftDelete” logic for Launchboard and Voting projects in the new admin panel.
Added eight new methods for the Unified Accounts library
- Retrieving currency Information;
- Creating a local transaction;
- Quick Exchange Outgoing;
- Adding a currency;
- Creating an account for a new currency,
- Processing of Bank Deposit operation codes;
- Processing of Bank Transfer to Saving operation codes;
- Processing of Bank Transfer from Saving to One Balance Account operation codes.
Escrow Platform Development
- Implemented the display of errors to the user;
- Implemented the display of texts in push notifications for a mobile app
- Added updated headers and footers on the Escrow tab.
Talent Platform Development
- Implemented the functionality to add information about the company to their bio in the backend;
- Added the ability to hide employee information from specific companies in the backend;
- Added updated headers and footers on the Talent tab;
- Improved the file storage system in the project.
Implemented a backend mechanism for the tag system
- Implemented migrations;
- Implemented controllers for binding tags;
- Implemented validation and binding of tags;
- Added relation to the contract model.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
💰 Earn up to 20% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!