Monday update from PointPay
Dear PointPay Family,
We would like to give you some good news at the beginning of the week.
We are working on enhancing the user’s interaction with the PointPay platform. So we’d like to update you on what we’ve been working on lately and give you a sneak peek at some of the improvements that are already underway.
Interface Development 💻
- Implemented a pop-up panel on the site for tablets about mobile applications.
- menu display in the mobile version of the site by removing the duplicate home tab;
- loading images via the IMG tag;
- performance of the call-to-action button in the Quick Exchange section on the home page.
Crypto Bank Development 🏦
- Improved pagination in the Transaction History section.
Exchange Development 💱
- Completed address generation on BitGo.
- Updated the design of the exchange main page (exchange.pointpay.io).
Launchboard Development 📈
- Investigated admin panel service for the ability to create a team within project creation rather than in a separate tab;
- Added table and model for user subscriptions in the backend;
- Moved the “Presentation” field and placed it next to “Whitepaper” for convenience.
Escrow Platform Development 🌐
- Improved the interface in the admin panel for disputes. PointPay Escrow platform has its own admin panel for dispute management;
- Improved display of chats with a moderator in the admin panel.
Talent Platform Development 👥
- a component to display an employee’s rating on the frontend;
- an endpoint to create a company.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
💰 Earn up to 20% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!