PointPay Thursday Update
Dear PointPay family,
We’ve recently made some changes to PointPay’s education block on the HR talent Platform. We’ve also redesigned the Accounts summary, Transfer, Deposit, Withdrawal, Invoices, and Staking pages for PointPay’s CryptoBank. Additionally, we’re working on developing new P2P mobile apps. You can find out more in Thursday’s Update.
Mobile App Development
For iOS mobile application
- Implemented feedback in the Profile section on the P2P platform;
- Completed the entire P2P Profile tab so that the user can view information about the nickname, payment method, and feedback;
- Implemented the Remarks screen on the P2P platform so that users can add more details to their created contract.
For Android mobile application
- Implemented the Wait for confirmation screen in the Buy flow on the P2P platform;
- Implemented a filter by the amount in the P2P tab so the user can filter contracts by amount.
- Improved the display of settings by eliminating the disappearance of information when re-selecting the settings section;
- Redesigned the header, improving the display and navigation for users;
- Installed a new GoogleTagManager for the PointPay Homepage for further testing.
- Completed the redesign of the Accounts summary, Transfer, Deposit, Withdrawal, Invoices, and Staking pages;
- Conducted a complete redesign regression before the release;
- Improved the logic of approval of crypto loans and related funds transfers to increase the reliability of processes.
- Refactored the code of the Contract Completed section;
- Enabled storing the history of changes under the contract.
- admin API for Roles & Permissions;
- an API to return a list of all permissions
- an API to return a list of users;
- font to Create a new ad.
- Formatting Ad Limits by Fiat Symbol;
- Writing off the seller’s commission.
- Admin API for model change events;
- hiding the paginator if only one page with ads is displayed.
HR Talent Platform Development
- Implemented an education block in the talent profile;
- Conducted a code audit, identified problem areas, and improved visibility settings in some places;
- Conducted a full audit of the functionality in the production environment, identified several bugs to fix, removed old, outdated contracts, and improved the display of marketplaces in general.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
💰 Earn up to 20% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!