PointPay Wednesday Update
Dear PointPay family,
A fresh Wednesday update has been released today! This time we released a pretty major update, in which we enhanced the “Apply for Listing” and “Apply for Launchboard” windows to a new design version and tested all the major product features before the release! We also tested and did a release of the Referral Program (links will be available by the end of the week)!
There are also new features for PointPay mobile app: iPhone owners will be able to appreciate the improved display of user feedback scale in the dark theme and the display of My Ads type and Initial ticker in P2P. For the Android app, we’ve implemented sorting feedback from new to old in user profiles in P2P, and fixed the display of the payment methods in the Select Payment screen.
Read the latest Wednesday update to learn more about our progress.
Mobile App Development
For iOS mobile application
- Added Chat icon to all P2P screens;
- Implemented opening ad by clicking on card in P2P;
- Hide the description card in P2P, if the description was not entered when creating the ad.
- display of user feedback scale in dark theme;
- the functionality of the Buy button in the Buy flow when entering an amount in P2P, as previously the Buy button was inactive for users;
- the display of the Chat icon in the dark theme on the Confirm Payment is Received screen in P2P;
- the functionality of Authorization flow when 2FA by email is enabled;
- the functionality of Send By Email flow when 2FA is enabled;
- display of My Ads type and Initial ticker in P2P as incorrect types (buy/sell) and tickers were previously displayed for users in the My Ads tab.
- two dots and last four digits of payment method in Sell flow in P2P when selecting payment method because now different fields come from backend and there are not always last four digits;
- change notification with the transition to Unified Balances.
- the keypad with a numeric keypad on all instances with sums inputs;
- the screen display when opening a closed contract in P2P, now displays the Contract Completed screen for users.
For Android mobile application
- Eliminated crashes on API errors;
- Fixed the display of payment methods on the Select Payment Method screen in P2P;
- Displayed the icons of the payment methods throughout the P2P flow.
- the create a payment method flow in the Create a New Ad flow in the Sell flow in P2P;
- the Create a New Ad flow in the Buy flow in P2P since the “Add a New Payment Method” button was previously displayed;
- the display of ad types (Sell or Buy) on the P2P tab;
- the app’s performance after selecting filters on the Contracts tab of P2P;
- sorting reviews from new to old in user profiles in P2P;
- flow sales by the author of the ad in P2P.
- Prepared for the release of three popup windows that will remind about 2FA, Registration, and Purchase of cryptocurrency;
- Tested and released the Referral program (links will be available by the end of the week).
- flow for users when passing KYC by making the next level button clickable only at completed/rejected status;
- the display of the completed KYC by changing the colors of the status;
- the clickability of the sections in the settings in the develop branch in the stage environment.
- Implemented a query for Gift Card limits, which will allow the user to display this information after the redesign is implemented;
- Wrote a script that will fix Stacking discrepancies;
- Added static code analysis checks to the build process.
- Prepared a modal window to release the updated version of the History of transactions on the Exchange with the necessary information about the operation.
- work on the candles service, the next release will greatly improve the speed of work;
- authorization for the API for traders, this is the first task within the trading API, which will be the basis for all functionality.
- Tested all the features in a production environment;
- Updated the “Apply for Listing” and “Apply for Launchboard” windows to the new design version.
- Handled KYC failures;
- Tested all the major features of the product before release.
HR Talent Platform Development
- Tested all the basic functions and flow of funds in the production environment.
You can now BUY PXP on Solidbit Exchange, with almost NO COMMISSION! They are practically giving it away for FREE, with 0% withdrawal fees and only 0.000001% for trading — which is the lowest rate on the market. What are you waiting for? Go and BUY PXP NOW!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!