We have a lot to share with you today! Check out our Wednesday Update for more information about what we’ve already accomplished.
Mobile App Development
For iOS mobile application
- Released a new “Take CryptoLoan”, inside the mobile application. Before users were transferred to the website;
- Added new cryptocurrencies;
- Improved the display of icons for different screen sizes;
- Created a screed about the PointPay CryptoLoans;
- Created a screen, where users can view the information about their CryptoLoans.
- Continued a full weekly audit of the iOS App.
For Android mobile application
- Released a new ‘Details’ section in the ‘Active CryptoLoans’ flow;
- Improved the display of limits with integers. in the new ‘Take CryptoLoan’ flow;
- Continued a full weekly audit of the Android App.
- Prepared for release a new ‘2FA settings’ in a new design;
- Updated FAQ section and made it more user friendly for our users;
- Improved navigation and UX of the site, so that the users remains on the same page during authorization;
- Improved the Launchboard navigation by placing a link in the footer;
- Improved endpoints for notifications;
- Continued a full weekly audit of the website.
- Improved the performance of the automatic payments for CryptoLoans
- Changed the number format for transmitting the CryptoLoans. APIs for the. PointPay mobile application;
- Improved dashboards for CryptoLoans in Grafana, in order for internal reporting to be more transparent.
Payment System Development
- Prepared an API for uploading Itez’s successful transactions, for better monitoring;
- Continuous integration of the existing and perspective of the new payment providers;
- Integration of the new cryptocurrencies within the system.
- Optimized the message queues, so the orders will be executed a lot quicker;
- Conducting volume and other testing to make sure that the exchange runs smoothly;
- Reviewing the exchange monitoring instruments.
- Released a full functionality that provides the possibility of
- Starting new ICO’s;
- Conducting early investment;
- Completed a revised version of unit operations, in order for transactions to be completed much quicker;
- Improved the display of balances when users deposit the funds, so now it more user friendly;
- Audited the Unified Balance system, making sure that there are accounting discrepancies.
- Added custom flag to publish or unpublish a contract;
- Designed s new window for viewing contracts from the side of the buyer or the seller;
- Implemented dialog for closing the viewport;
- Implemented a script for creating contract payment transactions.
Escrow Platform Development
- Continued a full weekly audit of the service.
HR Talent Platform Development
- Released search by tags for easier search and navigation of the website,
- Released a new logic of setting dates for a regular contract;
- Released a new filters for contracts on the company page for easier navigation;
- Improved the UX when an employer wants to initiate the dialogue with the employee;
- Improved display of statuses in CVs (Open to work, etc.), so the employer can search by the status.
Our CEO, Vladimir Kardapoltsev, will also be conducting an AMA session TOMORROW — Thursday, 30 June 2022. He will discuss the major developments in our platform, announce some exciting news and present a PointPay Bi Annual Report 2022. If you have any questions please feel free to ask them in this form before 12:00 UTC tomorrow.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://bit.ly/3t1txO3
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
💰 Earn up to 20% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!