PointPay Wednesday Update
Dear PointPay team,
We continue to work on the P2P solution for our mobile apps. Furthermore, our development team improved the CryptoBank redesign in preparation for the release. We have also been working on developing the PointPay HR Talent Platform. In particular, the job history form has been implemented. Let’s dive into the details below!
Mobile App Development
For iOS mobile application
- Added Payment Method selector that allows the user to select the required card or add a new one on the Total Amount screen.
- cryptocurrency filter in the P2P tab;
- fiat filter in the P2P tab;
- Contract Created screen in the Buy flow;
- Total Amount screen in the My Ads tab.
For Android mobile application
- cryptocurrency filter in the P2P tab
- Type and Price screen where users can enter all the necessary information to create a contract.
- Implemented a burger menu on a tablet when opening the PointPay Blog.
- PointPay Blog eliminating image clipping by post height;
- the transition from the PXP Board page back to the PointPay Home page.
- Improved interaction between matcher, order book, and candle display service.
- Improved filtering by transaction type in Savings transaction history;
- Improved the CryptoBank redesign in preparation for the release;
- Integrated Crowdin into the server part of the CryptoBank application, which will allow us to translate texts stored in the database into 19 languages;
- Analyzed local transfers and improved their reliability under high loads.
- Improved the product architecture by adding the Feature validation move to the request command;
- Wrote the chat API documentation;
- Finished API for sending images to chat;
- filters in routing;
- user status in online/offline chat.
Improved ads/me request
- added filtering by crypt and ad type;
- Removed the required fields.
HR Talent Platform Development
- Improved the display of talent cards on the marketplace;
- Developed and implemented an API scheme for expanding the talent profile (adding work history and education).
- an endpoint that will allow you to create a new message in the messenger;
- the Job history form.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
💰 Earn up to 20% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!