PointPay Weekly Update (15–19 August, 2022)
Dear PointPay family,
We’ve had a fantastic week! We have implemented the calculation of rates in the Referral program. Furthermore, we have implemented a new design of cryptoloan repayment. You can read more about our recent achievements in the Friday Update.
Watch video with Vladimir Kardapoltsev!
Mobile App Development
For iOS mobile application
- Redesigned the payment method for a more convenient architecture in technical terms;
- Conducted research on the implementation of timezones with localization;
- Released version 7.7.6 to the App Store. This version includes improvements to Sell Crypto, automatic calculation of CryptoCollateral in CryptoLoans, and the addition of new opcodes to support CryptoBank transactions.
- Reorganized the P2P contract filter queries from simple ‘date’ to ‘date from’ and ‘date to’ so that dates are returned in the correct format;
- Changed return format of payment method attribute type from int to string;
- Finished layout of text messages and chat input fields in P2P;
- Made the edit nickname button in the Profile workable;
- Returned the display, editing and deletion of payment methods in the Profile tab.
- navigation from Buy flow screen to Cancel flow screen in P2P;
- a method for returning a list of timezones on the screen for entering nickname and timezone in P2P;
- swipe to refresh functionality on the Contracts tab in P2P;
- ‘swipe down to refresh’ functionality on the ‘Contracts tab’ so that users can refresh the list by swiping down.
- flow Add Payment Method for Sell in P2P;
- the ability to distinguish the added payment methods in the My Ads tab in P2P;
- Payment Method screen with common payment methods between seller and buyer;
- layout of screens in a Purchases in P2P flow by the author of the ad;
- contract type (Buy/Sell);
- cryptocurrency type;
- fiat currency type when editing My Ads in P2P;
- the layout of the Contract Created screen in the P2P purchase flow;
- functionality and layout of the flow profile;
- the layout of My Ads screens in P2P;
- the layout of the fiat selection screen in P2P so that all fiat currencies are displayed correctly.
For Android mobile application
- Started testing a flow of buying and selling on the P2P platform;
- Released version 6.4.6 of the application in the Play Market, where we added new opcodes to support CryptoBank transactions;
- Removed the ability to write characters other than letters and numbers inside the nickname;
- Fixed the display of payment methods in the Sale flow in P2P.
- the transition from the P2P tab to the Purchase flow;
- the layout of the Ad Details screen;
- the list of open/closed contracts;
- a ‘filter by cryptocurrency’ functionality in the Contracts tab in P2P, so that users can filter the contracts they participated in by cryptocurrency type;
- functionality for editing and deleting ads in the My Ads tab in P2P;
- filter by type in the Contracts tab in P2P.
- the profile header, where users can enter their nickname;
- displaying a list of payment methods inside the profile;
- editing a nickname inside the profile;
- functionality for viewing feedback on the Profile page;
- a status filter in the Contracts tab in P2P;
- Cancel flow performance in P2P;
- the flow of creating your ad in P2P;
- the layout of screens in the My Ads tab in P2P;
- the ability to select a time zone for a user inside the Set Nickname alert in the My Ads tab in P2P;
- an eye icon next to ads in the My Ads tab.
- Implemented the calculation of rates in the Referral program;
- Changed the order of displaying values in quarters in the Roadmap.
- Implemented the transfer to the API and saving the page from which the user went during registration;
- Wrote a script to find missed translations in all of our products;
- Set up and successfully tested SQS/SNS and environment variables for the referral program;
- Corrected the format of writing a sentence in the authorization project;
- Decomposed the list of tasks to improve security from the frontend.
- our UI Kit package to the Nexus registry to make it easier for developers to work with SemVer versions of the library;
- updates to the Live Roadmap for the past week;
- the Is_ReadOnly flag and the mechanism for changing it to the Users table;
- KYC data in SNS events so that other products can work with this data and process it in accordance with the product business logic.
- Created a limit validator for the user’s KYC level to increase the security of funds storage;
- Removed savings rate tooltip for PXP;
- Analyzed and updated data and field names for crypto loans;
- Wrote documentation on the limit check service to simplify further support;
- Completed email redesign;
- Added Google Analytics goals to the CryptoBank front to track conversion;
- Created a work plan based on the users’ feedback;
- Decomposed the redesign of Gift Cards for further evaluation;
- Changed the format of work with the field of the Remaining debt on the cryptoloan;
- Added calculation of the total amount payable by invoice on the backend;
- Improved the formation of letters so that all the necessary data is substituted;
- Made a search in the drop-down lists with currencies;
- Updated the letter during the cryptoloan repayment.
Implemented a new design of
- repayment of a crypto loan at the expense of collateral;
- repayment of a crypto loan in any currency;
Completed redesign of
- the block of the CryptoBank main page about Savings accounts;
- the first block of the CryptoBank main page and integrated the TrustPilot widget;
- Transaction history.
- the functionality of regular payments for CryptoLoans;
- the work of obtaining a list of CryptoLoans for mobile devices by implementing different versions of the API for mobile devices and the web.
- Separated the Payment Schedule and Payment History within the history of cryptoloans. This would simplify the further development of crypto loans and change the principles for generating a payment schedule;
- Brought the formulas for calculating rewards in line with the data in the staking rates table.
Withdrawals & Payment System Development
- Fixed and uploaded 66 deposit and 177 withdrawal requests;
- Improved work on deposits and withdrawals for the following currencies: BTC, LTC, XRP, XLM, SOL, BCH. Now communication between services works without delay.
- Integrated the front-end service Market Date, which improves user interaction with the Exchange;
- Wrote API tests on stop orders, which will reduce the likelihood of errors when using the Exchange.
- Updated the work of the online/offline toggle for the announcement;
- Completed adaptive mobile layout for all screens;
- Updated the logic for storing entities, which will improve the interaction between the backend and frontend;
- Disabled block with basic ad data;
- Added the ability to upload an icon for payment methods from the admin panel;
- Made storing the reason for the impossibility of publishing an ad;
- Updated the work of all events on websockets;
- Added additional logic for managing payment methods in the admin panel;
- Implemented a page where the user can view their feedback on completed contracts.
- work of contract validation;
- chat functionality.
- a chat between users so that they can communicate with each other during the transaction process;
- the window for opening a dispute under the contract;
- a component to be recalled after the completion of the contract.
- Updated the header to the latest version.
HR Talent Platform Development
- Expanded opportunities for opening disputes in contracts;
- Conducted code analysis and covered additional cases with autotests to minimize future bugs;
- Removed the module with unused analytics;
- Performed additional internal work on the code.
- work with new cryptocurrencies in CryptoBank;
- approach to code reuse from Escrow;
- the sorting of information on marketplaces by date added (Newest first);
- the performance of collecting commissions when canceling a contract;
- the creation of profiles, forbidding the creation of several profiles for 1 user
- a new logic for editing and deleting contracts before moving them to the ‘In progress’ status;
- automatic copying of data from the master environment to feature branches to make it more convenient for developers to test implemented features.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 20% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!