PointPay Weekly Update (5–9 September, 2022)
Dear PointPay family,
The working week is almost over, and we’ve had a lot of fun! Time for a recap!
We’ve implemented the Scoring service, which allows checking the legitimacy of withdrawal requests, and the KYC service. We have also developed a prototype integration for ACH payments. All our latest accomplishments are described in our Weekly Update.
Watch video with Vladimir Kardapoltsev!
Mobile App Development
For iOS mobile application
- the ability to leave a comment on the successful screen and the feedback itself in P2P;
- the ability to not display the payment method in the flow of creating My Ads in P2P;
- the ability to view information on the Seller/Buyer in P2P;
- transition to the Seller Profile from Buy/Sell flow screens in P2P;
- sockets on the Contracts flow in P2P;
- display of comments on the Profile of the seller/buyer in P2P.
- KYC error screens;
- receiving a KYC error from the network.
For Android mobile application
- Changed the withdrawal condition for KYC-1 and displayed the amounts and limits of each flow by blocks.
- a shimmer to the Feedback screen in Profile in P2P;
- the text “Max” in the fields “I will pay/receive” in the Buy/Sell flow in P2P; removed the display of the last 4 digits after the payment method;
- processing KYC errors from the backend;
- the ability to add photos from the gallery to P2P Chats.
- KYC error screens;
- the ability to leave a comment on the successful screen in P2P;
- navigating from the KYC error to the Profile screen.
- Improved the work of the message with a link when recovering a password;
- Set up the correct validation of the KYC for specific users;
- Debugged the program part of receiving events for the Referral Program and fixed errors on obtaining the PXP level;
- Set up the work of Welcome letters; made corrections of translations and the display of confirmation in letters;
- Increased the capacity of the video that can be uploaded using the Bug Report;
- Removed the old Referral Program to prepare the connection to the new one.
- an additional document to the Legal section in the footer (Refund and Return Policy);
- a new Telegram field in the User Settings so that the user can provide it for further communication if desired.
- Updated limits on various operations depending on the KYC level;
- Brought the design of hints in CryptoBank services in line with the layouts;
- Improved sending emails when withdrawing funds from the account;
- Prepared a CryptoBank B2B product description for further writing technical documentation;
- Refactored a part of the CryptoBank functionality;
- Connected a static code analyzer and made the proposed changes, increasing the quality by 2 levels.
- KYC verification in Unified Balances and CryptoBank in Withdrawals, CryptoLoans, and Staking to increase the security of funds;
- repayment of the CryptoLoan at the expense of the CryptoPledge.
- Added Average Price to Order History.
- the work of Quick Exchange in terms of repeated requests;
- API for the Market Date service for faster Exchange operation;
- the work of the balance service to increase the speed of the Exchange operation;
- internal development environment;
- book order service for faster processing on the frontend;
- order canceling (complex orders are now canceled).
Withdrawals & Payment System Development
- Developed a prototype integration for ACH payments via Plaid + Circle.
- the Scoring service, which allows checking the legitimacy of withdrawal requests (automatic + manual verification);
- the KYC service.
- Implemented auto-cancellation of a contract when a deposit failed;
- Conducted extensive testing of all product features;
- Made a common frame for the new admin panel, prepared the admin panel for the integration of other services (Talent and Escrow);
- Optimized the internal logic for the Chat by adding information about the chat participants;
- Improved mechanism for transferring files in Chats between users.
- optional fields in payment methods;
- several fields for editing the payment method;
- the ability to attach a file to a message in the Chat.
- Refactored a mechanism through which we are looking for projects for placement;
- Tested and validated the Voting module.
- the voting logic by implementing precise time frames (up to minutes);
- the display of the bottom panel of the project on the Voting; removed the invalid “website” button;
- the display of project avatars in Voting.
HR Talent Platform Development
- Synchronized internal terminology on the backend in order to clean up the project code;
- Completed the decomposition of the role system in the new admin panel;
- Started work on a new admin panel, which will have extended functionality compared to the current one;
- a basic version of a desktop application without design and tracking functionality;
- a schema in Swagger for regular contract endpoints. This scheme will allow further implementation of the internal logic and calculations itself, as well as building an interface of a new type of contract on it.
- new entities on the backend for hourly contracts and made migrations in databases;
- a role system for service administration and moderation.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!