Have you read this week’s PointPay update yet? It’s full of new features and changes! Among the highlights, we can highlight: the addition of White Label, development of a new version of Matcher, and also launch the complete MVP B2B service.
Have a look at the full version of the Update for details about these changes:
- Added a White Label user attribute to the Scoring, which allows us to automatically audit users who have already been audited;
- Finalized Single Balances for KYB Limits, allowing us to execute transactions for B2B users.
- all pending user withdrawal requests in the old Gateway. This allows us to audit client funds and add them when migrating balances.
- Completed moving Invoice, Gift Card, and CryptoLoan to separate services and mothballed them;
- Launched the complete MVP B2B service, allowing corporate clients to buy, sell, deposit, and withdraw cryptocurrencies, as well as work on the Exchange;
- Raised code quality to Level 4 in the Psalm service to improve internal standards.
- sorting of currencies in different parts of CryptoBank, so that our own PXP token is displayed first, and then the other currencies in descending order of fiat equivalent;
- data transfer to the database as part of the statistics service implementation.
- Completed development of a method for outputting information from the Market Data service;
- Released a visual update for Order Book;
- Finished developing a new version of Matcher and began debugging it. It will increase the performance and fault tolerance of the service.
- text hints for Orders, now the description of all Orders will be visible in the Terminal;
- links to trading pairs and missing pairs on CoinMarketCap to display full information about our Exchange.
- Cleaned up the code to speed up the application.
- displaying project details on Voting at Staking in the Launchpad flow;
- token purchase flow on Launchpad so that the user can buy project tokens through the app;
- success/fail flow for buying tokens on the Launchpad so that the user can understand if they bought tokens successfully or if there is a problem;
- a screen for Stacking PXP for Voting on the Launchpad;
- a screen with Voting transaction details so that the user can see their transaction in Voting;
- a generic modal window for the Lauchboard to be used in different features.
- Added a FAQ section for the Launchpad so that users can quickly find answers to common questions;
- Improved the display of tokens and prices on the Exchange by removing extra zeros.
- Live and Upcoming filters for the Launchpad projects window so that users could choose in which statuses the projects were shown;
- success/fail flow for buying tokens on the Launchpad so the user can see if they bought tokens successfully or if there was a problem;
- a Voting records page with information about the user’s votes.
- Removed information about frozen products from FAQ and KYC settings so that users only see currently relevant information;
- Added passing information about a user’s PXP amount to implement User Levels on the site;
- Investigated translation issues on the Main Page and implemented a fix with the SSR connection.
- navigation after Registration by redirecting the user to the CryptoBank section as a default page to attract them to one of the main products and to use the system;
- synchronization of KYC levels from SumSub and us so that levels are updated correctly in the system and subsequently with users.
- a new error message on Authentication with an incorrect password, reminding users who didn’t find their Global Password Reset email to be notified of the possible reason their password didn’t match;
- environments on the backend to move to native SumSub when going through KYC, which will help avoid many difficulties when sending documents, photos, etc.
- Revamped the Home page to make it more presentable;
Updated the “Apply to Launch” module by
- making two forms to fill out instead of one;
- making the process more intuitive.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!