Tuesday update from PointPay
Dear PointPay Family,
We are thrilled to announce that we continue reaching new heights! The PointPay exchange, as well as its native $PXP token, were listed on Coins Rating. This reputable platform helps investors, traders, and crypto enthusiasts worldwide to get all the information about crypto projects and tokens. We also want to inform you that we are growing and continuously making great progress in developing PointPay’s CryptoBank, mobile apps, Payment System, and Talent Platform. We have also improved sell order and open order flows for the iOS mobile app, improved Payments flow for Mercuryo, and more. Please take a look at our update from Tuesday for more info and details!
Mobile App Development 🍏
For iOS mobile application
- Improved sell order flow performance on the Exchange;
- Improved open order flows performance on the Exchange;
- Displayed the network type in the Receive At Address, Send By Wallet and Send By Email flows;
- Added sockets for the Market Detail chart.
For Android mobile application
- Removed the extra jammer screen in the staking flow and added the Stake PXP card to the dashboard;
- Improved staking cards’ caching.
Withdrawals Development ⬇️
- Improved the functionality of sending a Currency Repository request to create currencies;
- Made an endpoint for creating system accounts (with the amount) in Unified Balances.
Crypto Bank Development 🏦
- Improved sending funds to the address (as part of the withdrawal refactoring);
- Drafted and approved a letter and a pop-up to notify US citizens about the termination of accruals on savings.
Payment System Development 💳
- Improved Payments Staging environment settings for Mercuryo;
- Identified improvements on Buy Crypto for integration with the Transak payment provider;
- Agreed on the detailed process of Funds Flow with the ENOT payment provider.
Interface Development 💻
- Created a script to automatically measure page API speed;
- Hid irrelevant items for subscription in a personal account;
- Covered KYC endpoints with tests.
Launchboard Development 📈
- Completed work on the voting parameters management module;
- Integrated filters by legal documents to request acceptance from the user for one time.
P2P Development 🔁
- Implemented a modal window for the initial input of a nickname.
Talent Platform Development 👥
- Implemented a component for selecting the type of contract;
- Added logic to agree on the time and date of a regular contract;
- Created an API scheme for the blacklist.
Please note that the PointPay ecosystem has undergone some major changes — we have transitioned to the Unified Balance System. This means that all account addresses in the PointPay system have changed, and all old addresses are now invalid.
To ensure the security of your funds, please do not use old addresses when depositing your funds. We are not responsible for any loss incurred due to the usage of old wallet addresses. Thank you!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://bit.ly/3t1txO3
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
💰 Earn up to 20% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!