Wednesday Update from PointPay
Dear PointPay family and community members,
It’s been a while since the last AMA. Tomorrow, PointPay CEO Vladimir Kardapoltsev will answer your questions, tell you about some exciting announcements, and talk about new partnerships and the Unified Balance System. We’ve also added a new video guide for our Crypto School, where we show how to use invoices. Find out more by following the link below, and enjoy!
Mobile App Development 🤖🍏
For iOS mobile applications
- Implemented Notification Center;
- Improved Receive At Address flow;
- We improved the Receive Crypto flow by removing the Top-Up Account selection;
- Improved address generation in the Receive At Address flow.
For Android mobile applications
- Improved application performance after 30+ seconds of waiting;
- Improved performance of Select Crypto screens after several simultaneous clicks on the crypto picker;
- Improved app performance after deleting or adding a new fingerprint.
Withdrawals Development 💸
- Improved address generation;
- Improved address generation requests.
- Updated the statuses of several types of transactions in the transaction history;
- Optimized getting a list of currencies from Unified Balances;
- Improved commission calculation;
- Improved calculation of accruals for savings;
- Generated all requested addresses.
Exchange Development 💱
- Changed the colors of the candlesticks on the chart;
- Removed imported accounts from Gateway;
- Improved the quote command update;
- Removed off-chain logic;
- Released integration with the unified balances service;
- Integrated ENVs for deployment;
- Changed the default chart timeframe to 5 minutes;
- Improved the event visualization component when placing orders;
- Removed the old classic trading module;
- Improved canceling an order if its status is incorrect;
- Improved input labels of the order creation form;
- Improved input value before zero in the contract creation form;
- Improved styles in the contract creation form;
- Improved route for the invoice service;
- Refactored order sections;
- Fixed the “quantity” field;
- Updated the menu;
- Reduced the number of logs for the orderbook;
- Removed the OrderBookUpdate event when creating an order;
- Removed PNL storage;
- Improved trade direction;
- Improved order form styles;
- Improved currency purchase card;
- Improved backlit percentage buttons;
- Improved insertion point in inputs before zero;
- Improved value input before point, automatically parsed as a fractional value.
Crypto Wallet Development 👛
- Improved commission calculation.
Payment System Development 💳
- Completed the revision of the Payment System for the transition to the Unified Balances service.
Frontend Development 🚀
- Improved display of the main menu in the mobile version of the website.
- Improved the layout of the Launchboard project logo output for the mobile version;
- Conducted research and replaced the implementation of notifications with a new one.
Escrow Platform Development
- Implemented a mechanism for charging commissions when publishing a contract.
HR Talent Platform Development 🤼♂️
- Implemented the ability to search by list items for a drop-down list with tags.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
💰 Earn up to 20% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!