Weekly update from PointPay (25 April–29 April 2022)
Dear PointPay Family,
Another week has passed, and we would like to announce the weekly update to our community.
If you like to watch more than reading, check out the Video Weekly Update with our CEO Vladimir Kardapoltsev. Follow the link to watch it now.
Mobile App Development 🤖🍏
For iOS mobile applications
- Submitted redesigned Dashboard and Profile sections;
- Released Classic Exchange in the old design;
- Made improvements to the New Authorization Flow, Payments, Dashboard, and Profile sections.
For Android mobile applications
- Made improvements to the New Flow, Authorization, Payments, Dashboard, and Profile;
- Submitted a redesigned Classic Exchange;
- Submitted a release with the improved transfers between accounts to Play Store.
Exchange Development 💱
- Improved non-gateway withdrawal transactions;
- Improved withdrawals;
- Removed the old code from the Launchboard;
- Added static analysis to backend tests via larastan;
- Implemented API for uploading and displaying avatars;
- Added more validation to some endpoints;
- Increased the maximum number of requests allowed for 2FA endpoints;
- Fixed logging in Sentry;
- Added link to Apply for listing;
- Updated header and footer for v3 design.
Crypto Bank Development 🏦
- Improved transfers between accounts;
- Removed the commission fee for transfers between your accounts;
- Removed the commission fee for transfers to users within the PointPay ecosystem;
- Described the requirements for the single balance service;
- Improved endpoints for mobile applications;
- Improved user balance display.
Payment System Development 💳
- Added dashboards with statistics in Grafana for internal monitoring;
- Redesigned calculation of rates and limits when buying/selling cryptocurrency;
- Developed screen prototypes of the new 1-click cryptocurrency buying process;
- Made improvements to the buying cryptocurrency process.
Withdrawals Development 🔄
- Created a roadmap with 20 accounting methods;
- Determined a plan for the transition of several cryptocurrencies to a Fireblocks blockchain security service provider.
Completed Redesign v3.0 for
- Main page;
- Added a new header and footer;
- Updated Angular to version 13.
Launchboard Development 📈
- Implemented functionality to cancel PXP staking when voting for a project;
- Updated PHP version to v. 8.1, Laravel to v. 9, and Angular to v.13;
- Updated FAQ for the Launchboard project;
- Implemented APIs for adding a project, a list of projects, and detailed information about a specific project of the Launchboard service;
- Added a block about the Launchboard project to the main page for faster access;
- The optimized codebase of the Launchboard project for more efficient operation of the Crowdin service.
- Released the first version of Escrow;
- Performed final testing of contract analytics module;
- Added Escrow FAQ.
- Released the first version of PointPay Talent;
- Started working on Talent Marketplace.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
💰 Earn up to 20% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!