Weekly update from PointPay (28 March–1 April, 2022)
Dear PointPay Family,
Another week has passed, and we would like to announce the weekly update to our community.
If you like to watch more than read, check out the Video Weekly Update with our CEO Vladimir Kardapoltsev. Follow the link to watch it now.
Mobile App Development 🤖🍏
For iOS & Android mobile applications
- working on the redesign of authorization, payments, dashboard & profile flows.
Interface Development 💻
- Improved KYC error handling;
- Made a password reset. Now it sends events to all microservices that need to process this action;
Exchange Development 💱
- Final testing of stop-limit orders.
- display of daily trading volume
- order execution.
Crypto School 🎒
- Added new lessons to the PointPay Crypto School;
- Added an Interface Guide page.
Crypto Bank 🏦
- Made minor improvements to the Account summary and Staking pages.
Payment System Development 💳
- Developed the calculation of rates for payment systems, so now they are calculated on our side;
- Updated the protocol for working with the Mercuryo payment system.
Launchboard Development 📈
- Added Sentry — Application Monitoring and Error Tracking Software — for the Launchboard. It enables our team to see real-time insight into production deployments, with info to reproduce and fix crashes;
- coverage of the existing functions with autotests;
- the transaction system for the voting module.
- Held an AMA session with the CEO of PointPay, Vladimir Kardapoltsev.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
💰 Earn up to 20% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!