Weekly update from PointPay (November 22— November 26, 2021)
PointPay CEO, Vladimir Kardapoltsev, shared an update on the work we’ve done over the past week.
Mobile App Development
- Wallet account replenishment added to the ‘Receive’ tab;
- Exchange account replenishment added to the ‘Receive’ tab;
- Updated FAQ.
For both iOS and Android
- Implemented KYC feature.
- Created Helm charts for Payment gateway;
- Tested the production isolation from the staging environments;
- Created a separate VPN service to access the staging environment;
- Added KafkaDrop for Apache Kafka exchange;
- Revised and created new internal security policies.
Contingency planning for disaster recovery:
- Working on RDS policies;
- Developed and tested the procedure for restoring instances from ClickHouse backups;
- Added an ability to upload RDS logs for a specified time interval.
- Improved the FAQ menu.
Updated design of the:
- Contacts page;
- Roadmap page;
- Live Roadmap page;
- Referrals page;
- Crypto School page.
- Deployment of the new Golang Matcher (Market and Limit orders);
- Final testing of the new Golang Gateway;
- Beta testing and deployment of the KYC policy, ready for public use next week;
- Integration of PHP and Golang services via Apache Kafka (order placement, exchange, and new Matcher protocols);
- Solved error in the Exchange interface;
- Finalized the new design of the Classic Exchange.
- Implemented filtering of projects on the main launchpad page.
Admin Panel Development
- Developed transaction request for a specific project feature;
- Developed documents’ automatic generation for Swagger + Insomnia;
- Developed a block with a list of user transactions;
- Developed PXP statistics page;
- Created a block with information about users;
- Solved problem in the Wallet’s endpoint;
- Implemented new operations to collect aggregated historical data about users;
- Moved background execution of cron tasks with updates to the queue.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens: https://www.bithumb.pro/en-us/exchange/professional?q=PXP-USDT
💰 Earn up to 40% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!